Saturday, April 16, 2011

Crabbing!!!!

So today I went crabbing with some friends from the ward. It was pretty fun! It was free and any crab that you catch that is at least 4 inches you get to keep, unless it is a certain kind, which I don't remember the name. On average people catch 8 but the numbers have been way lower due to the tsunami. Apparently it brought in more fresh water to the bay and the crabs like the salt water, so they have moved out further. But they will eventually return!
We went crabbing on a dock really close to the Bridge! Look at how beautiful this morning was!!! Aww loved it!
Look at me! The pro crabber...


Such a beautiful day!!!!

Me and my new friend Stephanie! She is super nice. And the city is behind us :)

Look at that beautiful red crab :) others were jealous!!

He was a strong crab! 

Other people from the ward! They are awesome. 

Me and Stephanie were the only ones that wanted to eat it. 

Looks NASTY before you clean it.

I still haven't decided if it was worth it...don't get me wrong he was delicious but man the effort and not much food!!!
All in all it was a great experience. So much fun and I got some more sun!

1 comment:

  1. oh glory glory. somedays i read your blog and get oh so jealous of the adventures you are having. YUM crabs. miss you dear!

    ReplyDelete