This is at the end of Pier 39. We walked around Fisherman's Warf before we went on our boat ride!
This is from our boat ride. Isn't this an amazing city which I am privileged to live in?! Just beautiful!
The boat ride was an Eco tour of the Bay. It was cool, we went out by the light house (I don't remember it's name) past the Golden Gate Bridge. It was way fun!
After that we went to dinner at the Segal's, the family I am living with. It was great for them to meet my family!
The next couple pictures are of the Palace of Fine Arts. So beautiful, I love it at night!
On Friday morning we went to Muir Woods. It is just over the Golden Gate.
They were HUGE trees...
I like this picture...you can see Justin, Dad, and myself looking up...haha!
Me and Mother dearest!
Beautiful.
He was heavy but I withstood!
Next we came back to the City and went to Ghirardelli Square! So delicious! Did you know that they don't actually make the chocolate there? It is made over in Oakland...interesting...
Ummm.....
After we finished with delish ice cream we went along Fisherman's Warf again. These next few pictures are of us touring the boats that are stationed there. They were pretty cool to walk on!
This was a logging boat if I remember correctly.
Oh also the planes were practicing their air shows so we got to see that which was way sweet!
These next few were on a ferry boat called Eureka
More air shows...
Next ones are on Hercules the tug boat I believe.
I was a little to short!
The next ones were on my favorite boat! It looked like a pirate boat! It was a cargo boat I think
Next me, mom, and dad went to the wax museum. It was alright...
Dad on the electrical chair.
Its Rambo!
After this we went on our Alcatraz tour! That was very neat! I really enjoyed that. We went on the night tour so it was cool.
look how small those cells are!! Thats how it should be...
The lighthouse on The Rock
I got the whole city in my hand!
on the boat back to the city.
The next set of pictures are on Saturday. We went to the Japanese Tea Garden. Very beautiful and peaceful!
Next we went and played on the beach!
Justin was skim boarding and teaching me how to do it! It was a lot of fun!! I'm not that good but it is a work in progress...we also flew a kite!
Mom fell asleep...
Then we went up to Twin Peaks. The best view!!
So pretty much this was an awesome trip and I loved it!!!
































































It looks like you had a great time with your family! (Hope you don't mind if I check in on your blog every once in a while-- ) It sounds like the big city life is being really fun for you--
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this time of your life! love aunt Marlene