This is the hotel that we stayed at that was on the beach. It was great!
I took Ellis for a walk. We walked around the little town then found a lake and walked around that. The bridge was pretty cool!
This is the public library. Isn't that such a cool house?! I love the houses there. They are so gorgeous!
I love red houses :)
These next lots of pictures will be of playing on the beach!
Me at the beach...white sands...hot weather...warmer water...heavenly!
Bodyboarding! It was fun to do that. Bodysurfing was also fun to try and do! Me and Lucas went out a lot and did bodyboarding together.
Here is my sunburn...in my defense I DID put sunscreen on!! BUT...apparently not enough! My back was so red too.
I wish Ellis's hand was down in this picture, but its still cute!
Me and Lucas have so much fun together!
Its very beautiful!
:)
The childrens...
This was soooo yummy! Tomatoes mozzarella pesto and olive oil! So delicious!
This was a fruit parfait that I had...yummy!
Now on to the New York part of the vacation! So we took the ferry from NJ to New York. It was about 45 minutes and lovely. I love sailing, I want to go on a cruise sometime!
This picture is for you mom! Here is a light house! :)
New York in the distance...
I just love wind blown hair! :)
the streets of NYC...busy!
We went out to this good french restaurant the first night we got to NY. My pasta was yummy!
Ellis knocked out after a long day!
This was the view from our hotel room. We stayed in SOHO. It was an AMAZING view. I loved it! The other two windows looked out to New Jersey across the Hudson!
This is NJ in the background!
On the 4th we went on a walk in the city.
Here is the Hudson the night of the 4th. Everyone is getting ready for the fireworks!
Here are the firework pictures. They were good fireworks!
This city is so beautiful at night! I love it.
Inside the Subway!
We walked around 5th avenue...I thought the apple store was cool!
We then went inside FAO Shwartz. The biggest toy store I have ever been in!
Giant piano I think my mom should buy! The kids loved it!
A section in FAO that was Legos yes they are made of legos! I wouldn't mind making one of those!
Delicious lunch! I like taking pictures of my food if you haven't noticed :)
In our hotel.
I was able to go to a cupcake place! These cupcakes are the T.V. series DC cupcakes! They were yummy!
Our hotel from the outside! HUGE!
This was the Key Lime cupcake...very good!
This was the fudge marble one oh my this was the best one i have ever had! so yummy!
Cookies and Milk anyone?! The hotel brought that to us :)
One of the days we walked wall street.
This is the stock market building
This is where George Washington was put in as President.
We think this is the oldest restraunt in the United States...
We took a ferry to Staten Island. We did this so we could see the Statue of Liberty. We weren't able to actually go to the Statue.

After the ferry ride we went to the lower east side.
I love this picture! It was on the side of a building!
Economy Candy...huge candy store. Pretty cool!
Awesome view...
On Saturday I was so fortunate to be able to go to a broadway. I went to The Phantom of the Opera and I loved every minute of it! It was soooo great! I went to Times square before and did my tourist shopping!
Inside the theater.
Phantom is the longest show to stay on broadway...awesome!
After the show I walked to the Temple!
That night I was able to go out with Zack (who is in NY on business) I met him in SF, he is a great friend. We met up then went to times square at night. I highly recommend that, that was cool. Its like day time down there at night. It was also raining when we were there so that was an adventure!
Over all the trip was great and I feel so lucky to have been able to go with the wonderful family that I live with! We sure have had some great times together and I love them and SF! Some of you thought I would never say I love SF...well I DO!!!!! :)






































































































No comments:
Post a Comment