AH i hope you are having a blast blast blast although that meat does look deeeeeesggguuussting i still love you
I had a blast! That meat was SOOOOOOOOOO good. You have no idea!! Thanks for still loving me, I still love you too!
You are still dating Francisco? Such a fun name to say, "Francisco."Love,Aunt Marianne
Aunt Marianne...No me and Francisco are not still dating. We are still really good friends though :) His name is fun to say and now I live in SAN FRANCISCO!!!!
AH i hope you are having a blast blast blast although that meat does look deeeeeesggguuussting i still love you
ReplyDeleteI had a blast! That meat was SOOOOOOOOOO good. You have no idea!! Thanks for still loving me, I still love you too!
ReplyDeleteYou are still dating Francisco? Such a fun name to say, "Francisco."
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Marianne
Aunt Marianne...
ReplyDeleteNo me and Francisco are not still dating. We are still really good friends though :) His name is fun to say and now I live in SAN FRANCISCO!!!!