Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pier 39

So Saturday I was adventurous and went to Pier 39! The family I am living with were kind enough to drop me off and I spent a good portion of the day out and about! I spent a lot of my time at the Pier, I will definitely be going back to try more things! 
This would be the Pier...very busy but cool!
The rather lazy sea lions at the Pier. Apparently it was their 21st anniversary!
I have yet to perfect taking pictures of myself...its a bit blurry. But its was a cool view!
Looking back at San Fran from the Pier...kinda cool huh?!
My first glance at Alcatraz!!! Pretty cool. I think if I was escaping from there I could swim the distance...its not THAT far. But then again there are sea creatures that could have some effect in that!
I left the Pier and went on my way to Ghirardelli again!
And look at that! My first full view of the Golden Gate Bridge!! Honestly a lot bigger than I though! Someday I will walk across it!

No comments:

Post a Comment