Sunday, May 22, 2011

Napa

This weekend me, Maya, Laney, and Ellis went to Napa with Maya's friend. It was so beautiful there! So green and warm! I absolutely LOVED it!!!! I'm not much of a wine drinker but....if you are then that would be the place to be! So many vineyards also some gorgeous wineries. It is also quite close to SF so that was nice! 




This is the wonderful house that we stayed in! It was so old and very cool! There were also tennis courts and a pool. 
There was an owl in the Palm tree...kinda cool! 

Who wouldn't want a lane like this?!

I think this is an old fire pit?

The backyard...absolutely amazing!


There was a row of Calla Lilies...pretty!

The vineyard


I love when vines grow on houses! 

They had a big garden! Pretty cool! 

You would love this mother....these big green buses are hydrangeas!!

I had a nice evening walk around the property. I just love walking when the light is fading. It sure was a beautiful place!!



No comments:

Post a Comment