Monday, May 30, 2011

Stinson Beach

So for Memorial Day my friends from the Berkley Singles ward invited me (and I invited my friends from the SF ward) to go to Stinson Beach for a BBQ and fun beach time! Stinson Beach is about 45 minutes north of where I live. The road is EXTREMELY curvy and beautiful! We relaxed on the beach, played badminton, volleyball, wadded in the FREEZING ocean, and had yummy food! It was a beautiful day and nice and warm!


The BBQ area. It really was so pretty there!

Stinson Beach...there was a good number of people there. 

Brieanna was adventurous and jumped in with her clothes on....

Oh cute! :)

Henry and Corryn buried Kelly and Josh

Corryn made "mountains" on Kelly...so we all had to pose by his work...
So as we were leaving we noticed some shark warning signs. Apparently there are shark attacks and there was one in just 6 feet of water...a little scary!!!! But it sure was beautiful and I enjoyed it lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment