Sunday, July 17, 2011

Carmel Valley

So for 5 days we went to Carmel Valley for a little vacation! It was amazing, relaxing, and so much fun! We went with another family, so that was fun for the kids to have friends and just have more people to hang out with! It was a good vacation!! So we got in on Wednesday and Thursday we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
The Aquarium was pretty good. It was hard to enjoy it because there were so many people there, but the Jelly fish was by far my favorite part!!


 After the aquarium we went to lunch. We had an awesome view of the Bay. It was also delicious food!!


This was the kids pool. We spent most of our time here, it is nice! 

So Saturday morning they were kind enough to give me some time to myself. So I went on a hike and walked around the resort. It was lovely, and so beautiful!! (so since I was alone I had to take my own pictures, I have gotten pretty good at it!)
That would be Carmel Valley in the background. 

This was the start of the hike (sort of). This is the start of their vineyard.


The Horseshoe hike trail..

...in there...

Looking down on the Resort and Carmel Valley


Aren't these plants cool??

Now for random pictures of people...

Oh yes...we had s'mores every night :)

What a cute family!!!

Aren't they so cute!? These are the children I get to spend my time with!

:)

Me and the Boys

Happy Ellis!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, sorry you're having such a boring time in California. When do you sleep?
    Those kids are the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete