Monday, August 8, 2011

HOUSTON!!!

So I was able to go to Houston for the weekend, and let me tell you...it was amazing! I enjoyed EVERY minute of it! It was so great to be with Francisco again!! (and his family). On Saturday we went down to Kemah, to the boardwalk. It was great to just spend time with him. Here are some pictures!
:)

This was in Kemah in the line for "The Beast" a speed boat ride! It said there is a chance that you would get wet, well......

We got drenched! It was pretty funny though! 

We had some delicious pizza for our dinner! Oh the good times. We also did many other fun things and just had a great time together. 
oh and for those who are wondering, I DID survive the Houston humidity... :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun! I'll show Grandma. luv ya tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what is up between you and Francisco? (I did have to repeat his name two more times because it is so fun to say!)

    ReplyDelete