Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random Fun Adventures

So me and Julie go out to eat...lots...and I try to take pictures when we go. These first pictures are from Louis. This breakfast place was yummy and in a really great locations! It is right on the edge next to the ocean. Such an amazing view!



I went running right before so yes, I am so glamorous! :)

These next pictures are from an adventure on St. Patrick day. We met at a cute little breakfast place with a big group then me and Julie went to Golden Gate park where Banner met up with us and we just walked around and talked. 

I got banana french toast! So yummy!

Pancakes with lemon zest...rather good! 





Me and Julie in front of the Flower Conservatory. We didn't actually go in yet, we will though! 


Awesome flower garden clock



Julie was a little cold...






umm...


The park is amazing! Love exploring it! 

After the park we went to Twin Peaks. It was so cold and windy but fun!!





And today Julie, Kirsten, John, and I went to Coit Tower to explore for a little while! Here are some fun pictures from that! 

The Bay Bridge in the background

Me and Kirsten...

This is us trying to take a picture without help

and now we asked :)

Here is Coit Tower

Ok so, we were walking around and found this parking meter on the side of a hill and by no roads whatsoever! So weird and random...

John is a great photographer and so he took pictures of us :)




So here are my latest adventures. So fun and adventurous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment