Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Home Sweet Home

So last week I was blessed to get a week off to go home and visit. The family I am living with is great, and they are so kind to me. So I flew home Sunday early morning and went to Sacrament Meeting then me, mom, and dad drove to Rexburg to visit Jonny and Karie and some of my dear friends going to BYU-Idaho. I was able to spend some time with Stephanie (my old roomie) She is awesome and I love her! On Monday me and the family went bowling and black light mini golfing! It was a lot of fun and pictures will follow! Monday night we drove to Logan to visit the Keeleys. That is always a great visit! I was also able to see some friends that just got back from their missions, so that was great! After the great Utah visit we drove home and just had fun at home! I had a great time back home and loved it!

we used these coupons to bowl and mini golf and got treats! yay!

Dad bowling...he hurt his back...


now he is stretching his back out...poor dad.


I think Karie had a good bowl!

Me and mother!


Karie and Logan! He is so cute!











these next few food pictures were from a delicious restaurant in Brigham. Loved it!





We went to visit Grandpa Keeley and took him presents since it was close to his birthday! 

The Brigham City Temple. Very pretty!

These would be the Wellsvilles mountains. I am going to climb them someday.

Me and my mom went to get our nails done for fun and theses were our cute toes! 

After conference...we were all so sleepy :)

I like taking pictures while flying and here is San Francisco from the air...quite amazing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment