Saturday, May 5, 2012

More Saturday Adventures!

Alrighty so this next post includes Friday night and Saturday's adventure! Friday night I went to the movie "The Avengers" with my friends Macrea, Henry, and John. Such a great movie by the way! Highly recommend it! After the movie we went to Mel's Diner and got pie. I got apple pie with ice cream! So delicious! Loved it! Saturday was an adventure. Me and Nate went to Muir Woods. That is a great place. So peaceful and beautiful! We went early in the morning so there weren't to many people and it was perfect temperature! We the went to costco with Macrea, ate all the samples, yummy! and got some food. It was a beautiful day here in the city and I had great fun with friends!!

Macrea with her pie...she was excited!

Delicious!

umm....

Henry and his OJ!


These next photos are of Muir Woods




funny story...I put my hand in bird poo and I was making this face and just randomly turned to look at Nate and he got it. So not a staged look! 










 So in some of the pictures you can see us carrying this big bags, well they are our helmets! Nate has a motorcycle and we ride it. So much fun. I had to get a bike shot...we were waiting in traffic....couldn't resist!



This picture is of a house me and Macrea found while walking around. I love the bright colors, we just had to get a picture! I would totally live in a house with these colors if I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment