Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MAJOR UPDATE

This is my major update blog...I have been slacking for quite some time and obviously have done some adventures! Lets start with...the enlarged moon. Apparently the moon was bigger than it will be in like 14 years, I'm sure you all know more about this than I do, but ya bigger so I took some fun pictures. These are from my balcony at mi casa! 


I don't know about you but I really can't tell that it is bigger...but it was still fun to take pictures of a REALLY bright moon :)

Next we go to my friends Stephanie's birthday party! She did a BBQ night at her house then had people play instruments. It was fun! 
Rachael and Steph singing

 These next couple pictures are just funny :)


More performers

Birthday Girl!


So the official theme of the party was Bluegrass because that was the theme of the music that was played, so they made a blueberry cake for her. It was so good!

gotta love the banjo!

Me and Kaity

Kaity, Blake, Me

Now the next adventures are adventures with Macrea. She is awesome and we have hung out a few times! These first few pictures are of brunch we went to at Stacks. It was so good! I got Eggs benedict..first time I have ever got that, and it was so good! 



We then walked around, relaxed then decided we needed some dessert and couldn't decide what so we went back to her house and realized she had a bunch of Strawberry's so naturally we came up with Strawberry shortcake!! Yum! 




yes, we ate it ALL! And we weren't ashamed :)

These next few pics are from a time when Me, Macrea, and Banner went out to pizza before FHE. It was HUGE and delicious! 





This is a funny picture because we were walking along the street and saw this and I couldn't figure out what it said. Macrea had to tell me what it says! I really couldn't figure it out! It says Brighter Faster just in case you couldn't figure it out either :)

Now my next adventure would be the Film Festival! So there is a huge State wide conference coming up in August and we are doing certain fun things leading up to it. Every ward was given an opportunity to make a short film (about 5 minutes) and then we would have a Film Festival and win prizes...our very own Acadamy! or is it Grammy? I don't know what its called. Any-who here are the pictures.
There were about 10 people dressed up as famous people. Me and Stacia took a picture with Prince and MJ

Me and Chris...we like to do fun/awkward pictures

The cast for our wards video

After the videos and prizes there was a Wii dance playing and me and Nate danced. It was a Michael Jackson. 

Ok next adventure...lets see...that would be Golden Gate Bridges 75th Anniversary! I just have to say the firework show was AMAZING!! So awesome. This was on the 27th of May. They closed down the bridge to do the firework show on the bridge and boats in the bay. There was a stage on the grass field called Crissy Field that went to the fireworks. Here are the lovely pictures.
there were so many people!

Nate, Me, Susanna, Joe

So beautiful!







haha...this was me trying to take pictures of us all sitting waiting for the fireworks and I guess it took longer than I though...haha but I still like it! 

Nate, Susanna, Me, Joe, Ciera, Bonnie

This was the opening firework..it was a "water fall" of fireworks off the bridge - really cool.


So here are two boats. One with fireworks and one with lights. They were moving. 

It really was a great show! Very well done and they even played songs that talked about San Francisco. Pretty sweet! 

Alrighty here is the last adventure of this month...Memorial Day. We did a BBQ at Nate and Joe's. Me and Nate went food shopping then we went and got Joe from work and went and bought a grill! It was delicious and really fun! 
We assembled the grill in their kitchen...

boys and their toys.

The grill master Joe!

so yummy!

To get to their backyard you have to walk down a hall...creepy...

YUM!
So ya there are my May adventures! I hope you all enjoy and I sure am living up life!! Loving it! 







No comments:

Post a Comment