Houston is a very nice place, literally wide open spaces! The traffic is crazy and its humid already! I can only image the weather in August! It is a huge driving city...everywhere you go you have to drive and AC is a MUST!!
The second day I was there me and Francisco went on our journey to find a dog. We stopped by Williams tower. It was way cool and HUGE! There is a cool water fountain thingy in front of the tower.
So we did fulfill what we set out to do on Saturday, we found a dog! She is so cute and only 2 months! Her name is Caidiz. She definitely needs some more training though.
The last night I was there we went out to the Chocolate Bar. Oh man it was so good! We got strawberries and ice cream :) It is a fun hang out place.
After the delicious Chocolate Bar we went to a restaurant to do some dancing! That was fun! I really need to work on my Latin dancing. It was pretty crowded because we didn't realize it was St. Patrick's day. But it was still awesome!
sounds like you had a great time in Houston!
ReplyDelete