Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fun adventures with friends and my 21st BIRTHDAY!!!!!

So last Saturday a group of us friends went to Chinatown...
Banner, Me, and Joe. Apparently these two guys could be my siblings because we look alike...so here are my SF bros! 

Chinatown!

This was a band of older people, they were pretty good!

We then walked to little Italy and had lunch at a delicious place!

Later that night we went to the boys place. We played dancing games and watched a movie. It was great fun!

Julie, Nate, Ashlie

Me and Stacia

This is the dancing game we play

I just think this is hilarious!!!

hehe



Me and Nate were dancing to a song that was talking about whipping your hair or something like that



And now pictures from my birthday party!!
Joe made homemade mint custard!

Stacia made taco soup! And she was the amazing host and she is just amazing!!

The next few pictures are me and friends!










Now this is Joe trying to find me so I can blow out my...trick candles!



after the 1st blow...

and another many blows...

now i'm just getting frustrated! but don't worry I don't give up!!

I just like this one.





I had an amazing birthday! Thanks to everyone! Especially thank you to Stacia and Joe!!!!!! I have such amazing friends and I am so grateful for them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment