Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Latest Adventures!


So last week I went out with friends to the Cheese Cake Factory. Rather delicious place! 

The Cheese Cake Factory is located above Macy's so it over looks Union Square...pretty cool view! 



I got a lemon raspberry cheesecake! Soooo good! Not to sweet so I could finish it :)

This week I went out with friends on MLK day. Me, Julie, Ashlie, and her roommate walked around Polk and Union street. Good times! 
Me and Julie got a banana nutella crepe...so good!!!



We went to eat at this cool mexican restaurant. It was good food and a pretty cool place!

After those street adventures I went home to work for a couple hours then went out again that night to get more crepes...boy I love crepes!! But don't worry I shared them both, so I really only had one... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment