Monday, January 30, 2012

Last Weekend...

So I have decided that I want to do new adventures as much as I can. I want to go new places and take lots of pictures! Here is a start...
Friday night I went out with my friend. We went to The Stinkin' Rose, that is a restaurant that has every food item include garlic. It was pretty good, but I probably wouldn't go again. It was interesting trying garlic the way they cook it though. After dinner we walked to Coit Tower. There are AMAZING views from up there. I am going to go back sometime during the day so I can walk up the tower, it closes at night. Then we walked up Lombard street, which is the crooked street. Then we walked down to Ghiradelli Square and got free chocolate samples. We then made our way to the water and sat and talked then made our way back to his car and went home. It was a lot of walking, but we sure found some amazing views! My feet hurt the next day! Here are the pictures...

This is the garlic appetizer they bring you. You spread the garlic on bread...very different but not to bad. 

Roasted Chicken with mashed potatoes and garlic. 

The bottom of Coit Tower

That is the city and the Bay Bridge in the background.

My blurry panoramic picture



This is from the top of Lombard street. Amazing and you can see Coit Tower, which we just walked from. 

Ok now onto Saturday. I wanted to do another adventure so I went to the Painted Ladies then Nate and Joe met up with me and we went to the concrete slide in Berkeley and then IKEA. The Painted Ladies are cool...nothing to spectacular but a should see. It was such a beautiful day! The concrete slide was actually pretty cool. You slide down on cardboard and you can get going pretty fast! There were a lot of kids so it was kinda funny that these 3 adults were going down it too, but you're never to old to have fun! There was also some parents and a grandma that went down it! Good times! 

The Painted Ladies





I like this one cuz it looks like Joe is laughing and he is such a jolly soul that it just fits! 

umm...pondering life's big mysteries???

The Concrete slide



This it the grandma...I just had to get a picture. 


We did a train and this is the beginning






It was a great day! I am going to do more adventures so keep checking in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment