Sunday, June 3, 2012

Past Weekend...

So this past weekend me and the boys (Nate and Joe) went down to San Jose to see a comedian show by Gabriel Inglesias. It was a pretty clean and good show! I was laughing! Before that we went to the mall down there to kill some time because we got down there a few hours before the show. That mall reminded me so much of the Boise Mall. It wasn't all fancy and crazy like the Westfield Mall in San Francisco, so that made me feel more at home. Also it was perfect temperature down there, I loved it! I wouldn't mind living down there. After the show we went and watched Thor. Pretty good movie. I have now seen all those Avenger movies...must sees if you have not. On Sunday we went to Twin Peaks and Fishermans Warf. We had some tourists in our company. Here are the lovely pictures!

The Stage

Me and Joe

Me and Nate
Gabriel takes pictures with all his fans after the shows. Free and awesome! 

Here are the pictures from Sunday...
Ethan and Zack..new friends of mine!



I have always wanted to take a picture of this house...it looks like a haunted house at night and thats when I always see it...not that scary in the day but still really cool!

We saw these dancers down by the warf...pretty good dancers!



No comments:

Post a Comment