Wednesday, June 27, 2012

American Cupcake!

Me and Corryn went to American Cupcake a little while back and here are the fun pictures from that night! American Cupcake is a fun atmosphere and the cupcakes are pretty good, not my favorite, but good! I have this thing that I am trying to find the best cupcakes in the city. I am still on that hunt, but I do have some favorites so far...I will also put all cupcake pictures in a post at the end of my SF living days!
Anyways...the cool thing about American Cupcake is that there is also food there! So we ate dinner then had a cupcake for dessert :)
very fun atmosphere and the lights change colors!

I got sliders...they are quite good. simple and good :)

I got the Salted Caramel cupcake. It was pretty good. Their chocolate cake is a little bit dry but I like their white cake!


The lady that helped us gave us mini ones for free! Corryn got the red velvet and I got the carrot cake one. Yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment