This is a strength thing where you have to push it in and pull it out as much as you can. It gets hard super fast! This is Zack doing it first. He got 1000, the highest.
This one is where each of you hold a metal handle then hold hands and it vibrates really fast. Its like the feeling of a blower...hate that feeling! But all was well we survived to the end!
Nate doing the strength and he got 1000 as well.
Ben doing it he got 1000 as well.
So I did it and I got 800! Pretty good :) It was so tough
This is me giving up hahahaha
creeeeepyyyy
The next few pictures are from a game that you squeeze the horns of a bull and see how strong you are.
Nate got "little man"
Zack got "play boy"
Erin got "Boy"
And I did it but didn't take a picture and I got "Gentleman" oh good times!
Ok now here are pictures from the Submarine!
Zack can do it!
A bunk above a torpedo...
look at that lever by the toilet!
Old school telephone!
The main bunk room holds 34 people I think...and its tiny!
The kitchen
This was the crazy cool red room, like you see in the movies! SUPER red
The door ways really are small.
and tiny halls!
This was where the torpedos were loaded. The left one has a torpedo inside it.
The gun on top.
Me and the boys! Nate, Ben, Joe, Zack
On top of the sub.
The next pictures are from the rest of our fun night together as friends.
Me and Erin sure can pull of those hats. I would get one but I wouldn't ever wear it...
After dinner we went to get Gelato and they had this giant Ice Cream thing out front so naturally we had to take a picture with it :)






































No comments:
Post a Comment